Street-Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 1

Go down

LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 1 Empty LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 1

Post by reion_4u Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm

I can't think of anything but you.

I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

You're the best thing since God made men.

You're the best thing since God made women.

You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine.

The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?

Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !

You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!

I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.

Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.

I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.

If flowers were dreams that would last for ever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you

Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.

Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart!

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS

If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!

Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

If I was a fly, I would fly to you now... but I'm not so I need to stay home and cry!

Since I met you people are wonders and live is a big party...

What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you

If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...

Life is much brighter with you around !

Don't let your mind rule over your heart.

You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree ... but the best way is to fall in love with ME

If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.

If a kiss on your lips tastes as sweat as a raindrop I want it to rain for ever .......

I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

Are you free for the rest of your life?

If all the boys lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be ?

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!

Love is...looking whether he is looking, and when he does, certainly not looking back!!

Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them.

I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

I cannot think of a good opening sentence, so will we just say good-bye ???

I know milk it does a body good, but DAMN how much have you been drinking?

If I could rewrite the alphabet I'd put U and I together!

Hello, I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart!

Your daddy must be a terrorist 'cus you're DA BOMB!

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?

I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promise forever to be my friend!

Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

Every man dreams of a beautiful woman, so do I ... I dream of you.

If love is a crime, lock me up, i'm guilty baby

If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me .

In my dreams you're mine, in my life you're a dream.

Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

Have you drilled the butterflies in your stomach gedresseerd? I haven't!

I saw you at a distance but you never approached, but that what did never happen, never passes!

If love is blind, how will she find me ?

Never make love in the garden or in the fields...... For love might be blind but your neighbours not!

The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.

Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

There is a clown in my heart. Small and very special, he can dance and jump, laugh and sing ... are you sad and crying, you can borrow him.

I love the spring mornings, the afternoons in autumn, the winter evenings and the summer nights....but you I love more !

I would have answered your letter soonerb but you did not write me one.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

I'm so sad when you're gone. Come back soon. Miss you!

In my dreams and in our love for 1 another there are no impossibilities.

Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

You're just my cup of tea.

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts.
reion_4u
reion_4u

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://street-gang.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum