Street-Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 4

2 posters

Go down

LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 4 Empty LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 4

Post by reion_4u Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:16 pm

When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

My eyes were set on you...it was love at first sight...

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you!

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Whereever you go or when, you will always be near me.

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, 'cus I live with one on earth..

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world

If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back !

The world is so more beautiful with you around!

All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.

A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition.

Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.

Real love is the history of enormous patience.

Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.

Grow old with me! ...... The best is yet to come...

the hardesd thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you

Roses are red and the sky is blue ........ and I love you

Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé .... me too xxx

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..

When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would …. rain all day !

They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ?

Yesterday I did love you, tomorrow I will only think of you. You know whant... I love you!

people are children............life is love...........and you are sunshine.

don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you

Where were you before you came camping in my heart??? You started a fire and now my heart is filled with flames !!!

Loving and being loved is feeling the sun shine at both sides.

Love is ... being married to your best friend.

I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear!

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

To love you is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love.

I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.

When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart.

When you left, my world turned upside down

I love you more than all the tea in China.

I'll love you till the end! And then some.

If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.

If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer.

The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you.

A day without your love is a day without life.

I can't think of anything but you.

I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

You're the best thing since God made men.

You're the best thing since God made women.

You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine.

The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

You many meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I can say to you, I will 'ALWAYS' be there when they ALL leave YOU!

It may sound simple, nothing unique or original... but yet it means so much and take courage to say. I wanna tell you 'I Miss You Alot!'

When a door of happiness closes. Another opens. But so often at times we look so long at da closed door.. that we do not see the 1 which has been opening at us

True luv is eternal... Cherish da luv when U've got the chance, for once it leaves U, it would b difficult 2 get it back.. Don't let luv be only a memory in U..

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.

Someday you'll 4get abt me, ...my name, ...my voice, who I am & who I am 2 you... But even if you 4get abt me, I just wan u to know... I'll never 4get you...

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....

Love, knows no reason, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time, called - F O R E V E R...

1 min, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 wk, 1 mth, 1 yr, no matter how long, I'll treasure the times we've spent together!

So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU !

Loving u is not just having a cup of coffee. It still takes me time to add in sugar and milk to make it sweeter and pure...

Fate has brought us together, to meet, to know and to part is the saddest thing in life... I £ove You...

Curved high on a mountain covered in dew... I saw these 3 words... I LOVE YOU!

I may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you!!!

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.

Women admire a man because he is strong , but they love him for his weaknesses.

There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.

There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me..

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
reion_4u
reion_4u

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://street-gang.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 4 Empty Re: LONG LOVE SMS BY REION 4

Post by my_code_name Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:52 pm

can't understand Sad
my_code_name

Male