Street-Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Message Collection 2

Go down

My Message Collection 2 Empty My Message Collection 2

Post by reion_4u Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:23 pm

Hevenly words
When was the last time I've heard from you? Well, I just want you to know that I miss you so much. How I'd wish that you would talk to me again. I love you.

I love you and I miss you. If you have time, can you please talk to me before working. Always remember Me whether in good or bad times, okay.

Prayer is an open line to Heaven. No cards to use, no low bat problem, no error, no charging, always good signal, and all messages sent. Make prayer a habit like texting.

What's the fastest thing on earth? Bullet? Nah... Sound? Not quite. Light? Almost. Answer: Prayer. Because it reaches Heaven even before you can say it. Have a nice day.

Prayer is not an extra option nor is it a last resort when all other methods have failed. When man works, man works. But when man prays, God works!

When earthly help is no avail, there's one friend who will never fail. Just lift your eyes, the answer is there. For nobody knows the power of prayer. Have a worry free day!

Prayer is the key that opens your day to every blessing. It also is a lock that closes the night to keep you safe while sleeping. So what you have to do is "use your key all the time."

Smile! It will make you look better. Pray, it will keep you strong. Love, it will make you enjoy life.

Daily Prayer: Whatever plans I have in mind, Lord I surrender them to You. I will do the best I can but in the end, let Your will be done. Amen!

No mater how softly you whisper a prayer, God surely listens, understands and knows the hopes and fears you keep in your heart. For when you trust in His love, miracles happen!

Morning Prayer: I'll walk this day in faith dear Lord. No foe, no storm I'll fear. Trusting in your precious word, I'm safe for You are near.

We are always excited whenever we hear our text tone beeps. What more would God feel if we can also send Him text messages thru our prayers; free of charge?

I ask God to... make you happy, make you smile, guide you safely through every mile; grant you wealth, give you health, and most of all, give you care and love you well.

May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others. Have a pleasant day. God bless.

Like the rain can't be stopped from falling, God's love and blessing keep on pouring. I hope you woke up renewed and refreshed and comforted by His company.

New day, new blessings. Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today. Blessings of God are new every morning. Today has its own promise of love, forgiveness, joy and success.

As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God open the heavens to shower you lots of love and happiness to make your day a meaningful one. Good Morning!

God unfolds each day like the petals of a rose, each gentle touch a beauty to behold. Hope each of your moments today be so held with His tender loving care.

Let prayer be the key to open and close your day.

A special breakfast for you today: a plate of love, a bowl of peace, a spoon of hope, a fork of care, and a glass of prayer. Enjoy your meal for you are under God's care.

Mornings are reminders that God loves you! You're not just given another day to enjoy but a chance to right the wrong of yesterday.

Before you start your day, have a quiet time with the Lord. Commit to the Lord Jesus whatever you do and your plans will succeed, each in his own time.

Prayer seeks for wisdom, not simply answers. It looks for courage, not simply help. It seeks for the gift of persistence, not only quick solutions. God bless you.

Don't run ahead of God. Let Him direct your steps. He has plans. He has time. God's clock is never early nor late. It always strikes on time. Good am.

The loveliest day comes when you wake up one morning and discover the truth that love still colors our world. How lovely to be loved by Jesus. Good morning!

May God send his love like sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and give your day a good start?

As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God shower you His blessings of love and lead you always to the right path.

God smiled at me just this morning thru the rising sunrays. I'm sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.

God created mornings so that we can say how great the previous day has been and how wonderful the next 24 hours would be!

Sunrise makes our mornings beautiful but the words of God strengthen us and make our lives more meaningful. Smile & enjoy life!

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's you!

God planted a seed of faith in our hearts, so all we had to do is water it with prayers, fertilize it with words of God and cultivate it with lots of love.

Life is like music. It has high notes and low notes. No mater how high or low your notes may be, keep in tune with God and you'll never go out of tune in the music of life.

You may not know where life's road will lead you. But keep moving. God is walking with you.

Everything in life is temporary coz everything changes! That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime... But having the faith, it will last forever!

God said "Build a better world." I said, "How? The world is such a complicated, cold dark place and there is nothing I can do." God said "Just build a better you."

Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains today and every day. Have a great day ahead!

It's not how high you build your dream that makes a difference, but how high your faith can climb. It's not how much you accomplish but how many lives you touch.

Conscience: The inner voice that tells us that Someone is looking.

When you encounter problems in life, don't ask God to take them away. Ask Him to show His purpose. Ask ways how to live a day searching His purpose for you.

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His will. God bless you all the way.

May God give you a caring heart so that you can become a whole person, not just gifted with intellect that can understand, but with heart that truly cares and loves.

God answers prayers - YES: He gives you what you want; NO: He gives you something better; WAIT: He gives you His best in His time...

Only a fish knows the splendor of the sea. Only a Christian knows the glory of God.

Happy moments - praise God. Difficult moments - seek God. Busy moments - bless God. Quiet moments - worship God. Waiting moments - trust God. Painful moments - touch God. Lovely moments - thank God.

Be happy with what you have...while working for what you want...Remember, a happy and successful life...begins with God and ends for God.

Live life with a joyful heart and keep your spirit young and free! Stay true and firm to Jesus Christ! And be the best that you can be! Take care!

It's not the presence of someone that brings meaning to Life. But the way Someone touches your HEART gives LIFE a Beautiful Meaning.

Don't work too hard to give yourself the best of everything, instead make a greater effort to give God the best of yourself.

God gave you a promise that you wont have to face life alone...for when you grow weak in your struggles, His strength will prevail and not your own.

Journey to God starts with one small step at a time. He doesn't expect you to run the mile -- but HE promises to give you strength to go the distance.

I can love you but God can love you deeper. I can be a friend but God can be your best friend. I can hug you but God can envelope you. You can cry to me but God can dry your tears. I can hold your hand but God can carry you.

When God puts a tear in your eye, it's because He wants to put a rainbow in your heart.

God often uses small matches to light up great torches and no matter how small you feel in this world, He has something big in store for you.

Life is good when somebody remembers. Life is uplifting when someone is always there. Life is great when someone would protect you and suffer. Cherish life because Someone always cares.

Search for truth and you shall find beauty. Search for beauty and you shall find love. Search for love and you shall find God. Search for God and you shall have them all!

In God's eyes, love is never absent. In God's heart, forgiveness is never impossible. In God's embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!

God never closes a door without opening a window. He always gives us something better when He takes something away.

I go to EAST, I go to WEST. I found so many good things, but GOD is the BEST.

Walk with the Lord when your heart needs company. Take His hand when you feel all alone. Turn to Him when you need someone to lean on. He's the only one you can always rely on.

God made you a promise that you won't have to face life alone. For when you grow weak in your struggles, His strength will prevail and not your own.

God can reach each falling tears. He sees the heart that needs a cheer. He knows the path that's hard and dear. Don't ever give up coz He is near.

God often uses small matches to light up great torches and no matter how small you feel in this world, He has something big in store for you.

Step by step, the journey goes on. Little by little it may seem so long. The things we learn will keep us on. With faith in God He'll keep us strong.

Falling in love with the Lord is the greatest romance; searching Him, the greatest adventure; finding HIM, the greatest achievement; and being with HIM, the greatest source of happiness.

God said don't look around because you'll be impressed. Don't look down you'll be depressed; just look to me all the time and you'll be blessed.

The Lord is waiting above to give you His grace and send you His love. Whatever your cross, whatever the pain, God always sends a rainbow after the rain.

If you have a problem, don't say "Hey I have a big problem." Rather say, "Hey problem, I have a great GOD."

In God's eyes, love is never absent. In God's heart, forgiveness is never impossible. In God's embrace, no one is ever alone or forgotten. God Bless!

When God closes a door, He opens a window... but at times He shuts both. Worry not for He would tear down the roof... so His blessings could overflow. God Bless!

When God drops needles and pins along your path in life, don't avoid them. Pick them up and collect them. They were designed to teach you to be stronger.

God did not promise days without pain; laughter without sorrow; sun without rain. But He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears; and light four our way.

Just sleep tight and thank God for the wonderful things He has blessed you. Be grateful and thank Him, coz He will give you more important things.

Even if I can't see you, don't worry God will always be there for you.
God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If He asks you to put something down, it's because He wants you to pick up something greater.

God is truly wise. He made sadness so we'd know joy, pain so we'd have pleasure, war so we'd seek peace, hate so we can love and a morning so we can face a new day.

Step by step, the journey goes on. Little by little it may seem so long. The things we learn will keep us on. With faith in God He'll keep us strong.

A word of love gives spice to life. A word from a friend gives pleasure and happiness to the heart. And the word of God gives light and meaning to our lives. Good morning.

If you keep God inside your heart, there is nothing that will come into your life that you won't be able to handle.

Sometimes GOD pushes us to our LIMITS...HE tests us beyond our ENDURANCE, because He has greater FAITH in us than we have in ourselves!

God makes us brave when we're afraid, makes us strong when we are weak, but most of all, he teaches us to hold on to him when things keep falling.

Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller but it will make climbing easier. Hope you will be able to climb all your mountains today and every day. Have a great day ahead!

Don't let little things get you down. You've got many big reasons to look up to God and say thanks. It's going to be a great day.

God sees you just exactly as you are He sees you perfectly and more truly than people can, and He loves you more than you can ever imagine.

When things are not working as we expect them to be, take it as God's subtle way of teaching us to grow. The process may be difficult but it will surely bring the best out of you. God bless.

Little trials without God will break you. Big trials with God will make you great. May you always find strength in God's love and faithfulness.

God can reach each falling tears. He sees the heart that needs a cheer. He knows the path that's hard and dear. Don't ever give up coz He is near.

No one has traveled the road of success without ever crossing the street of failures. GOD never promised us an easy journey in life, only safe arrival.

In the ocean of life, God is our buoyant force. No matter how strong the wind and how gigantic the waves are, we will not sink because we are anchored to Him."
reion_4u
reion_4u

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://street-gang.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down