Street-Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMS

Go down

SMS Empty SMS

Post by s@m Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm

• Valuing Friendship is not merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy lives, we remember EACH OTHER.
• A friend is 1% funny, 2% sweet, 3% caring, 4% loving, 90% good looking.
Thats why I am your friend! You are so lucky.
• Hey friend, remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty so the world needs YOU after all!
• Friends are like puzzle pieces. If one goes away, that special piece can never be replaced and that puzzle will never be whole again.
• Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
• Life can b hard & not always fun, but as night brings dark morning brings sun. Ven life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care give me a call coz I'll always b there!
• U can b a doctor & save lives, a lawyer & defend lives, a soldier & protect lives or simply b urself, a sweet person who touches hearts!
• Eni fariyad meri, menu yaad rakhi,
Mere naal beete pal abaad rakhi,
Jo v pyar karde ne tenu unhan vicho mera naam v yaad rakhin,
Bhaaven menu sab to baad rakhi.
• Ur my Funny, Understanding, Cute, Kind, Intelligent, Naughty, Great, Sweet, Honest, Independent, Truthful friend in short u r my F.U.C.K.I.N.G S.H.I.T. friend.
• There was once a genie who came & asked, "Name ur wish"
U asked, "Make me Gorgeous."
Genie replied, "I grant wishes not fucking miracles"
• Today it’s cool to have small cars and small computers. Soon it will be cool to have a small penis too then you my friend will be THE MAN!!
• A gud friend is like a gud bra... hard 2 find- comfortable- supportive- prevents u from falling- holds u tight- and is always close 2 ur heart!
• Remeber: If u need a FUCK, u can always count on me bcoz FUCK stands for FRIENDS U CAN KEEP. Fuck 4ever & promise me that we FUCK till eternity!
• Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. A friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older just like us... I get better, u get older.
• I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised that loving a friend is even better; v lose ppl v love but v never lose true friends.
• A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
• Your friendship is a Blank Cheque for me. It’s an asset not a liability, always a credit not a debit; always a profit not a loss & I hope it'll never bounce.
• Heart is like a crystal, preserve it. Love is like perfume, spread it. Feelings are like flood, flow it. Friendship is like an umbrella, come lets share it.
• Friends in heart r the worst tenants. They capture the heart, pay no rent, don’t vacate & if at all they leave, they just break down the room they lived.
• me, forget to forget me. Even if u try to remember to forget me I'll never forget to remember to remind u to remember me.
• Treat life as the sea, heart as the seashore & friends like the waves. It never matters how many waves r there? What matters is which one touches the seashore.
• I could 4get a face, 4get a home, 4get a place, 4get a name, 4get a game, I could even 4get myself but 4getting a friend like U, FORGET IT.
• Luv starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. But friendship starts with eyes, grows with an understanding and ends with death!
• 6 rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have me as Ur Friend.
• I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar. I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
• Stars have 5 ends, squares have 4 ends, triangles have 3 ends, lines have 2 ends, life has 1 end, but I hope our friendship has no end.
• True friends r like the mornings, u can’t have them whole day but u can be sure they’ll b there when u wake up tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.
• Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends and a garden full of memories of many good things.
• Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be thankful that once in my life’s journey we became friends!
• A good friend is one who bails you out of the jail but a best friend is one who sits beside you in jail and says, 'Mamu Beedi Hai Kya?'
• I wish a wish 4 you. It's a wish I wish 4 few. The wish I wish 4 u is that all ur wishes come true... so keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you!
• Aansu tere nikle to ankhein meri ho,
dil tera dhadke to dhadkan meri ho,
khuda kare dosti humari itni gehri ho,
juttiyan aapke paren aur kartoot mere ho!
• Friends are like puzzle pieces. If one goes away, that special piece can never be replaced and that puzzle will never be whole again.
s@m
s@m

Male
Number of posts : 508
Mig33 Username : street-gang-sam
Yahoo Id : sam_ahmed20
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Character sheet
Character sheet: 100

http://www.samahmd.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: