Street-Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNNY SMS BY REIooOOOooN PArt !1!

Go down

FUNNY SMS BY REIooOOOooN PArt !1! Empty FUNNY SMS BY REIooOOOooN PArt !1!

Post by reion_4u Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:50 pm

...and say, "damn I am really sooo cute" u will overcome ur sadness.
But don't make this a habit.....Coz liars go to hell !!!!

Jassi singh tells his gf, "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home."
When she goes the next day to his home.......There was NO ONE at home.

Your brain will be refreshed in the next five seconds.....
ERROR: no brain detected.......

WIFE : " I wish I was a newspaper, so I'd be in ur hands all day."
HUSBAND : " I too wish that u were a newspaper, so I could have a new one everyday." !

A SARDARJI is in the library , he bangs down a book and says :
" too boring, too many characters and no story.
LIBRARIAN says : oh! U r the one who took the phone directory away??

The night was dark, the moon was high, I stopped my car....u wondered why?
I leant so close, u felt shy. I uttered those three words....I ......la.......puncture !! ...
Friends r like mirrors they r our reflection ! you r damn lucky I look good !!!!

You = cute
You = hot
You = sweet
You = intelligent
You = amazing
You = perfect
Me = liar.

I have a confession to make, ever since I have known u,
Its kinda hard for me to forget u. Every night u appear in my dreams And I find my self shouting.....
BHOOT !!! BHOOT !!!

U r 100% beautiful, u r 100% lucky U r 100% sweet , u r 100% nice and U r 100% stupid to believe these words

If lord Kr ishna flirts, people say its RAAS LEELA. If we flirt, people say our character is DHEELA.

Good looking people r hard to find.
That's why u don't ......
That's why u don't ......
That's y u don't see me often.

A good speech should b like a women's skirt... Long
enough to cover the subject,And short enough to create interest.

When u feel sad....
To cheer up just go to the mirror and say,
"damn I am really sooo cute" u will overcome u'r sadness.
But don't make this a habit.....
bCoz liars go to hell !!!!

Jassi singh tells his girl friend, "come home tomorrow, no one will b at home."
When she goes the next day to his home........
There was NO ONE at home

What frustrates the sardarji when his wife delivers twins???
He wonders who is the father of the second child

God created ME to b u'r friend. He picked ME out from all the REST bcoz
he knows I am ....well one of the BEST.
AHEM !! don't argue with God now.

Humans fall in love, thats normal.....
Cows eat grass, thats ok.
But when Monkeys can press mobile keypads...Incredible
Still pressin ? Unbelivable

Children in backseats cause accidents ,Accidents in backseats cause children

Your future depends on your dreams So go to sleep

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning

"ALCOHOL KILLS SLOWLY" So what? Who's in a hurry?

"Hard work never killed anybody" But why take the risk! (I don't want to be an exception!)

"Work fascinates me" I can look at it for hours!

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

When two's company, three's the result!

A dress is like a barbed fence It protects the premises without restricting the view

The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget,
The more you forget, the less you know
So. Why learn.

When i call y.....1st ring i miss you 2nd ring i think of you 3rd ring i like you 4th ring i like you so much 5th ring idiot pick up the phone.

30) If I had gone 4a Heart Transplantation, I have chosen ur brain. Its not b'cos u r intelligent,but I want to use the Heart that is Never used Before!

29) I wanted to kilk the Smartest, Sweetest, and the Most Beautiful person on this Earth. But then I thought- "Suicide is Crime"!

2 Yamraj took God to the Tour of Hell. There Gandhi Ji was dancing with Princess Diana. God: Why did u give Gandhi a very joyful Punishment. Yamraj: Its not a Gandhi's Punishment, its Diana's Punishment...

27) It takes 15 Trees to produce the amount of paper vich is used by us in writing our Exams...Join me in promoting the noble cause of not writing EXAMS..Say No To Exams!

26) Sumtimes u may catch me staring at u! Its not b'cos u r cute & Handsome, actually My Mom told me dat devils hav tails & I'm wondering that where's ur's?

25) When u feel lonely & upset, just turn 2 the mirror and say 'Shit, I'm so Cute'! Then u wud feel fine...But dont make it a habbit as LIARS GO TO HELL!

24) I saw sumthing in da shop window 2day. It was stunnin, Sexy, Cute, Adorable & B'ful! I was supposed 2buy it 4u,till I realized it was my own REFLECTION!

23) I hav a confession 2make! Ever since I've known u, its kinda hard 4me 2 forget u. Every nite u appear in my dreams & I find myself shouting...BHOOT BHOOT!
(Bhoot=Devil).

22) A lady gave an advertisement in the CLASSIFIELDS: "Husband Wanted"! Next day she received 100Letters. They all said da same thing: "You can have mine"! Requested by Tango

21) A Rose 4u Rs.10, A card 4u Rs.25, Lunch 4u Rs.250, Movie 4u Rs.500...A person like u PRICELESS....Abe jhaad par mat chad Priceless yaani FOKAT..(dont b so excited priceless means USELESS)!...Requested by TANGO...

20) Tumhe Kya Patta Gum Kise Kehte Hai, Tumhe Kya Patta Gum Kise Kehte Hai…..Tumne To Jindagee Bhar Cello Tape Istmaal Ki Hai.

19) Ramlila Was Going On Hanuman Ji Told All Monkeys To Eat Banana.Yaar Then Why Are You Wasting Your Time In Reding Msg. Go And Take Ur Share.

1 Makaan Malik: Sir, 500 Rs Kiraya Hoga.Kiraye Dar: Wo To Theek Hai Par Yahan To Chuhe Naach Rahe hai. Makan Malik: To Kya 500 Rs Main Bipasha Ko Nachaoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17) Brain To Think Of You, Eyes To Look At You, Heart To Love You, Hand To Touch You, Leg To Walk With You, Thumb To Msg. U, & Foot To Kick U If U Don’t Msg Me.

16) I Am Missing You So Much And Dying To See You, But This This This This This Wretched Security Guard Of Zoo Is Not Letting Me In Without Ticket.

15) Aapki Chaaal More Jaisi, Aapki Ankheinhiran Jaisee, Awaaj Koyal Jaisee, Dimag Lomdi Jaisa, Gussa Sher Jaisa…Yaar Kitna Acha Hota Agar 2-3 Qualities Hoti Insaano Jaisee!

14) Lady Secretory:Sir, Ur Wife Want To Kiss You On Phone..Boss:Take The Message And Give It To Me Later.

13) Kon Kambakht Jeene Ke Liye Peeta Hai, Kon Kambakht Marne Ke Liye Peeta Hai, Arey Yaar Hum To Is Liye Peete Hai Kyonki Cheeta Bhi Peeta Hai….Do The Dew!

12) Ek Baar Sher Ki Shaadi Main Chuha Ghoom Raha Hota Hai. Sher Bola: Kyon Bhi Chuhe Tu Shero Ke Beech Kya Kar Raha Hai.Chuha: Abe Akkad Mat Shaadi Se Pehle Main Bhi Sher Tha

11) Dil Haroon Jiggar Haroon Ya Phir Jaan Haroon Dekhte He Teri Surat Mann Karta Hai Ki Kheech Ke Ek Jhapad Maroon.

10) In Future If I Become Rich…………I Will Built One Super Delux Mental Hospital And Because You Are My Best Friend..I Will Give You 100% Discount.It ’s My Promise To You

9) When You Get This Sms. Send It To 1 Person You Love, To 1 You Hate, To One You Always Think Of And To One You Wish To Kill. Now Keep Guessing Why I Have Send It To You

This Sms Is Strictly Intended For Smart & Cute Readers. Since You Have Received It, There Must Be A Technical Eror For Which The Sender Deeply Apologises.

7) My Sincere Apology: If You Don’t Like Any Of My Sms & Don’t Like To Read It, Then Please Hesitate….Feel Free……To……………….Throw Ur Mobile.

6) You! I Trusted You So Much N U R Such A Big Mouth. Yaar Why Did You Tell Others My Secret? You Really Dissapointed Me. Please Stop Telling Everybody How Cute I Am!

5) When sumbody who's deeply in Love with u, tells u that u r Cute, B'ful and Angellic! I agree, thats true, B've me I swear....Cos LOVE IS BLIND....

4) An Astronomer was watching the SKY from his Telescope, Santa was observing Him. Suddenly a Star Falls, santa shouted to Astronomer: Wah kya Nishana Hai...

3) Lover Boy: Darling, mere kaan me kuch halka sa, Kuch narram sa, Kuch Namkeen sa, Kuch Meetha sa kaho! Lover Girl: "Dhokla"!

2) God thought dat Since he cud not b everywhere, He made MOTHER. Then Devil thought dat Since he also couldn't b everywhere, he Created
"Mother-In- Law"!

1) A Happy Boss tells his Employees- You worked very hard dis year,as a reaward I'll give everyone a cheque for Rs.5000/- . And if u work wid da same zeal next year "I'll sign those cheques"!
reion_4u
reion_4u

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://street-gang.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down